Thursday, October 1, 2009

Will Fat Burning Kitchen Work For You?

Do you want to lose weight?

I know I still need to!

Here is my story - I was about 30 pounds overweight a few months ago. I tried a lot things to lose weight - diet pills, hardcore exercise, giving up all my good tasting food...(I hate that!).

Good thing happened, I lost some weight! But it after about a month of trying, all of my progress started slowing down!

Sound familiar, right?

It's like it got harder and harder...and as time went on, I started missing the foods I loved. And, I slipped up...and started to even gain some back!

Well, I started looking at more options. I really wanted to lose weight - I wanted to look good for my husband, I wanted to feel comfortable in all clothing...and I wanted to for my health. But the problem was not much was working...

Until I came across Fat Burning Kitchen. It's a guide made by the same people as The Truth About Six Pack Abs.


(Mike Geary's Truth About Ab's Program. Works For A Lot Of People I Suppose)

At first, I didn't pay it much thought. I figured it was another one of those scams that just doesn't work.

That's until my one of my friends tried it out! She started losing weight almost immediately, and I was jealous!

So, I took the plunge and forked over the cash...(and right now they are running a discount: 19 bucks only!)

I was immediately impressed!

Here is one thing I learned inside:

Apparently there is a class of vegetables called phytonutrients that fight fat! They encourage the body to destroy fat...

I sure didn't know that!

Without getting into a funky science lesson, apparently it causes certain hormonal changes that encourages the body to lose weight.

So if you cook the veggies right, and eat them, you'll lose weight!

Here is the amazing thing, this trick in Fat Burning Kitchen started working immediately! I used that, plus a few other tricks and have lost 10 pounds in a week!

(Fat Burning Kitchen May Do That to you...well, we hope!)

Amazing!

Needless to say I was impressed. It wasn't all smooth sailing, however. I got major confused on one section of the book and had to contact customer service.

And they where very friendly! They helped me through my confusion, and I got everything straightened out.

So, I highly recommend Fat Burning Kitchen to anyone! It's important to help you stay fit and healthy!

And right now they are running a half off sale, so I recommend you go get it while you can!

So, will fat burning kitchen work for you? If you can cook a basic meal, yes!

Click Here To Get Fat Burning Kitchen And Lose The Weight You Need!

-Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica,
    thanks for reading the blog at Chakras Yoga. I think i will try this Fat Burning Kitchen! Sounds great. If you want to subscribe to the Chakras RRS by email drop me a note with your email address.

    Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a story! I think a lot of people will be visiting your blog as the New Year brings many people who are looking for ways to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is nice. I want to try this too. I have been struggling to lose weight over the years, eating just what they call are healthy but now I have learned that those might be the reason why I am still struggling today..

    ReplyDelete
  4. For anyone on the Fence about this book, I have to say, it's well worth the investment. I'm reading it for the second time now. It really changed my life. I've been working out hard corp for a year now. I was 285 lbs. I had to change something. The challenge I was having was all the excersise only got me to lose 20 lbs in 10 months. After thanksgiving I was 265lbs and very frustrated. I accidentally came accross this book and the truth about 6-pack abs and bought them, thinking "why not?" I read the fat burning kitchen first and was blown away. It got me excited again to lose the weight so I went full force with everything in the book. I actually started losing weight too fast, so after 3 weeks I went to half speed for a month. I started back up again last Sunday. I'm happy to say I weighed in at 230lbs today. I'm only 5'11", so that's still pretty heavy and i know the lessons I learned in this book will get me all the way to my goal of under 200lbs. I feel so much better now. After reading the book I'm now discusted and repulsed by some of the foods I once thought were delecious. I can't bring myself to even touch them. I'm also eating things I always thought were bad for me, like Raw Milk. It's WONDERFUL by the way. Anyway, try this book out, it's not expensive and it really changed my life. hopefully it does yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog. I, honestly, am considering buying this book.

    ReplyDelete